A Few Words of Warning

This blog contains some very difficult subjects.

Please be aware that some posts may contain subject matter that qualifies as adult content or fits under the definition of what many people would define as "too much information." If you feel you will be bothered by this, proceed with caution.

Some of the content may be triggering for some; if you feel you may be triggered by detailed descriptions of abuse, please proceed with caution. Gather support around you and use the emergency hotlines if you need to.

*Note: This is a sticky post and will remain at the top of every page. Please scroll down to see new content.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

No I Haven't Disappeared

I've been extremely busy. Our normal days are definitely overscheduled. In addition to our normal activities, I've been busy getting ready for an out of town retreat. I'm leaving in just a few hours for the weekend and will be back Sunday evening.

I had planned on blogging from the retreat but I just discovered that I won't have internet access there. There is internet, but it is dial up, and I do not have a dial up provider. So, I have no access. I'm pretty disappointed about that.

So, I'll get back to blogging next week. I have an ACA workbook that I want to blog the answers rather than write them in the workbook or on paper. The whole typing, blogging thing works so much better for me than traditional paper journaling.

No comments: